The project manager is responsible for ensuring that the meeting follows the procedures as in the Meeting Template. The project coordinator/assistant is responsible for keeping minutes of the meeting.
The weekly Open meetings are every Tuesday night at 8:00 pm.
- You can get some info as a first time visitor
- If you want to become a member, it's time to hand over your application form in one of these meetings.
- If a member, you can vote on an issue for vote
- You can make a call for equipment or supplies that you need for your project.
- You can meet several members, non-members as well.
- You can get updated about the regular meetups held in the hackerspace, space upgrades / space downgrades, upcoming workshops and events.
- You can see projects that people are working on, demonstrate projects that you are currently working on, talk about projects that you and others would like to work on.
Note: - Make sure to get a tour around the hackerspace. Anyone at the weekly meeting should be able to show you around. If you can't make a Tuesday night meeting, consider attending one of the events being held in Prishtina Hackerspace - See the Calendar for upcoming events.
Need directions? - Please check the Communications page.