Join Prishtina Hackerspace
First things first!
Join the Mailing List
The mailing list is where members and non-members alike discuss issues. We have many other methods of communication as well, but the mailing list is the "official" place for announcements to take place.
Please check also the Communications page for other ways of reaching out to us
The list is here: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/prishtina-hackerspace
Joining the mailing list requires a google account, so you can either:
- use your personal google account (gmail etc.)
- use your Prishtina Hackerspace account if you have one
Note - Send us an email introducing yourself if you join Prishtina Hackerspace.
Come to the weekly meeting
The project manager is responsible for ensuring that the meeting follows the procedures as in the Meeting Template. The project coordinator/assistant is responsible for keeping minutes of the meeting.
The weekly Open meetings are every Monday night at 6:00 pm.
- You can get some info as a first time visitor
- If a member, you can vote on an issue for vote
- You can make a call for equipment or supplies that you need for your project.
- You can meet several members, non-members as well.
- You can get updated about the regular meetups held in the hackerspace, space upgrades / space downgrades, upcoming workshops and events.
- You can see projects that people are working on, demonstrate projects that you are currently working on, talk about projects that you and others would like to work on.
See what is usually discussed in Open Meetings in the Meetings page
Note: - Make sure to get a tour around the hackerspace. Anyone at the weekly meeting should be able to show you around. If you can't make a Monday meeting, consider attending one of the events being held in Prishtina Hackerspace - See the Calendar for upcoming events.