Wednesday Open Meetups are weekly meetups at Prishtina Hackerspace that start at 6:30PM. In Wednesday Open Meetups members gather up and discuss hackerspace issues, we welcome newcomers and show off cool projects that people have been working on.
The project manager is responsible for ensuring that the meetup follows the procedures as in the Meetup Template. The project coordinator/assistant is responsible for keeping minutes of the meetup.
The weekly Open Meetups are every Wednesday night at 6:30PM.
- You can get some info as a first time visitor
- If you want to become a member, it's time to hand over your application form in one of these meetups.
- If a member, you can vote on an issue for vote
- You can make a call for equipment or supplies that you need for your project.
- You can meet several members, non-members as well.
- You can get updated about the regular meetups held in the hackerspace, space upgrades / space downgrades, upcoming workshops and events.
- You can see projects that people are working on, demonstrate projects that you are currently working on, talk about projects that you and others would like to work on.
Note: - Make sure to get a tour around the hackerspace. Anyone at the weekly meetup should be able to show you around. If you can't make a Wednesday night meetup, consider attending one of the events being held in Prishtina Hackerspace - See the Calendar for upcoming events.
Need directions? - Please check the Communications page.